Friday, March 23, 2012

Surprise for "The Worlds Greatest Husband and Daddy"

Something I like to do to keep our relationship alive is to randomly surprise my Husband with things to let him know I love him. Like a random love note in a work pocket, a drawing folded up in his wallet, a sticky note attached the inside of the windshield. This was the recent surprise I set up while he was sleeping. 


I am pretty sure this will probably embarrass him... So why did I do it any way?? Strangely my answer is out of love. Even if he get's embarrassed I am getting such a sweet point across to let every one know how much me and the boys appreciate him! 




Helpful hint----> I didn't have window paint/marker handy so I created my own out by mixing finger paint with a couple drizzles of dish soap.



No comments:

Post a Comment