Friday, March 16, 2012

Leprechaun Trap.

To continue on to our St.Patrick's Day Tradition we decided to make our own Leprechaun trap to try and catch the little critter. Carson had a blast helping me out with it and we are hoping to see some Leprechaun action throughout the house!!



 
Here is what we came up with it :] We are so excited about the results. Toilet papers rolls stacked on top of each other, with a stick ladder we made!


Here is the sign we made, Just colored a rainbow with crayons and over that colored it with black crayon. To write I just took a tooth pick as my utensil. 


For the ladder we had "Dada" go outside and collect some branches. Then just took them and broke off the branches big enough to make into a ladder. I used twine to tie the ladder together :]



there is my little guy enjoying painting the toilet paper rolls :]






No comments:

Post a Comment