Friday, March 16, 2012

St.Patrick's Day Cupcakes




To get into the St.Patrick's day Spirit I thought it would be fun to make a themed cupcake :] 



Here is the results! A rainbow cupcake topped with green frosting, gold coins, and Lucky Charm marshmallows!

The rainbow cupcake was pretty easy to create all you do is separate the cake batter into different bowls and add the food colors you want to use.

Then just individually scoop each color into the cupcake pan. Follow this same  step until you you have added your colors. I just scooped color on top of color!

There is the final look before frosting! They turned out so bright and gorgeous.


Since it is Lent (and I gave up sweets for lent) and I am trying to loose weight I sadly won't be trying these gorgeous beauties. So I personalized them and I will be giving them to the Fellas in my Husband's Platoon. We are keeping some of them at home as well for the Leprechaun to leave Carson!:]


  

No comments:

Post a Comment