Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Green Smoothie Remix- Guilt Free Ice Cream!!

Since I have taken un-healthy foods out of my diet I swear I have been craving ice cream even more! I have a good remix to the green protein smoothie that will satisfy your sweet tooth and still give you the added benefits of the smoothie just no milk! 


click this link for the smoothie recipe:
Yummy Green Protein Smoothie!

Ok, so in case you wish not to click on that link I will provide you with all you need here :]


1-Frozen Banana (Please do yourself a favor and peel it before you freeze it!)
About four cups Spinach 
Heaping spoonful  of peanut butter 
You usually add milk to the smoothie but for the ice-cream I added water (I guess it's optional though) Add just enough to make the ingredients mix together.. You don't want to "over water" it because it won't turn out smoothie like.
The teeniest I mean tiniest little itty bitty pinch of salt (Really just a SMALL amount)


Throw all the ingredients into a food processor  (or blender) and mix it until it's an "ice cream like condensity" If your having trouble with that try adding a couple ice cubes in to thicken it up. 


and here are your results. Guilt free Ice-Cream made from Banana and spinach! :]

No comments:

Post a Comment