Saturday, March 10, 2012

Cheap Alternative to Eye Makeup Remover


With all the expenses my children bring this Mommy doesn't want to spend that much money on eye makeup remover. So I took what I already had laying around and gave it another use..... eye makeup remover.

This is amazing because it helps hydrate your skin without drying it out like soup and water may cause to the eyelid. You could also use scented lotions but I am nervous the perfume in it will cause your skin to dry out (since the skin on your eyelid is more sensitive than the skin on your body.) Plus cocoa butter has so many vitamins and stuff in it! 
So the top picture I have all my eye makeup on, and the bottom one is after I took the cotton ball dipped in the Cocoa butter and rubbed it over my eyelid :] 
Works just as well and will last you longer! 



No comments:

Post a Comment