Tuesday, March 27, 2012

All Natural Vanilla Creamer


Have you ever tried Coffee-Mate's Natural Bliss Vanilla? It still adds cream to your coffee with a not so over powering taste like the other coffee creamers. Depending on your taste buds this may or may not be a good thing. I like both the taste of the natural bliss creamer and the, normal Coffee-Mate or the International Delight coffee creamer. 

This taste like I said is not as strong but, still gives your coffee the needed the flavor :]

So I've got a recipe to make your own creamer. This could be for the day's you run out of creamer or just an alternative to buying those expensive creamers.



Here is what you'll need.
1-12oz can Evaporated Milk
1 1/2 cups Milk
2 tbs Vanilla Extract 

mix all the ingredients together and enjoy :]

You can either put the Coffee Creamer in a Mason Jar or I put mine in a old Crown Royal Jar


Enjoy two weeks after making! 


Something else I like to add to my coffee 

I got this White Chocolate sauce on sale at Fred Meyer for like 2 dollars and I love it. 


                                                          

No comments:

Post a Comment