Thursday, March 29, 2012

Can a Mom still look "sexy" in a bathing suit without revealing her "trouble" areas?

Summer Season is approaching and for us Mom's who still have our "Problem" areas how do we go about wearing a bathing suit to hide our "Flaws" that still provides us with a bit of sexiness still?

For me a lot of my insecurities are in my stomach area... No more tiny bikinis for me! :[ Two other common area's Mom's may feel uncomfortable with are their thighs and buttocks. 

I have done a lot of store browsing, bathing suit trying and web serving research to provide a list of bathing suits to make you feel confident in. 

Something I have found however is that, some of these bathing suits can be a bit pricey... But when it comes to feeling good in what your wearing the price can be well.... "priceless."




49.99 This One Piece bathing suit found at Target will give you, coverage in your stomach and thigh area, and with the cleavage still peaking out it gives this bathing a hint of sexiness. 


39.99 Tankini Top at Target gives you an added push up (This one I had while pregnant and love it.. considering buying a smaller size for this summer!)




Black one Piece Found at Old Navy, Tried this one on and Loved it! The "crinkles" in the stomach area give you a sense of security and the cleavage show is tasteful. This bathing suit is 29.94!!



Another favorite of mine, I also tried on is the Coco Rave swimsuit. I found this at Macys, another perfect bathing suit to hide a bit of your thighs. This one is very gorgeous on and again with the "crinkle" in the stomach is made my insecurities vanish. This one is 94.00 


This gorgeous Takini you can find at Victoria's Secret Online. A very sexy way to cover your tummy (My Younger Aunt owns this and it is VERY cute on!) Price 132-136.  I know but worth it!


"Retro One-Piece" enough sex appeal but still covers them areas! Price 167. Find this beauty at Victorias Secret Online. 


This one I feel like it would hide enough of my "C-section pooch" with still giving a bit of reveal... I am not sure if I can get this exposed though lol. 98.00 Online Victorias Secret.


This one is fun and what I believe is really worth the money. It's a convertible one piece, this allows you to switch up the look from day to day.. Mood depending. It can be tied to make into a normal bottom or untied all the way  to turn into a little dress (so you can skip out on buying a bathing suit cover up!!) This well worth it bathing suit is 170-174 at Victorias Secret Online. 

This one is adorable! Very sexy, hides the stomach and gives you a bit of an exotic look. This one is on The Orchard Boutique for 122. 


Another Orchid Boutique beauty is this one, A bit revealing yet still covers. And again exotic, this one is 168.00. 


Again another Orchid Boutique Bathing suit. This one is super cute and for 120.00. Don't we all wish accessories won't get in the way of swimming?? 

Also JcPenny has some cute one's as well but I had a hard time saving the images onto the computer :] but here is the link to their bathing suits. 

Happy Bathing Suit shopping! Remember just because were Mom's with "Flaws" Doesn't mean we have to hide our body's during the Summer months. Let me know some of your favorites!! 











No comments:

Post a Comment