Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Stuffed Tomato & Basil Feta Pork chops

What You'll Need

4 Boneless Pork Chops
4 oz Athenos Tomato & Basil Feta Cheese
1 cup Baby Spinach Leaves Chopped 
Olive Oil
Pepper to Taste







Drizzle the skillet with the olive and let it Preheat over a Medium heat. 
Finely chop the Spinach and mix it in with Feta Cheese

Trim the fat off each Pork chop
Followed by Butterfly cutting them


Stuff Each Pork chop with the Feta Spinach  Mixture

Two at a time place the Pork chops in the skillet and brown each side. One side for 6 min and the other for about 2. 


Unless your pro at cooking. After my Pork chops are finished I put them in a Baking Dish and put them in the Oven the  "warm" setting while I make my side dish . 

I made Garlic Mashed Potatoes as my side which complimented the Pork chops well. 

I wish I could say I made them from scratch, but with us in the process of moving I used boxed Mashed Potatoes and added Some Garlic and Plain Crumbs into them. 











No comments:

Post a Comment