Thursday, April 5, 2012

Coupon Book for Your Lover!

I always wanted to make my Husband a Coupon Book. I have seen them in stores but their just not as personal as a homemade one. 


Here is what I came up with. 



When I gave it to him, I told him like all Coupons this book has rules and regulations. They included your not allowed to use two coupon in one day, after one week the coupons can restart, and I recommended for him not to write on the "freebie" coupons so that way he can always change them up.

Another thing I thought would be fun is to constantly add new pages to this book. See if he is really paying attention ;)

I took pictures of each "coupon" so that you can get some ideas.
"I will even join in" the computer cut out part of the J

I added my own message on the back. My Husband has served 3 years in the Army and has just got out, so I thought I'd address this Coupon book towards that.

I used Photoshop Elements to make create each coupon, when I printed them out I selected the 4x6 print option. I then cut each Coupon out and glued them on the back of large index cards with a glue stick! :] 













No comments:

Post a Comment