Sunday, April 1, 2012

Love Notes in the Shower

Leaving to run to the store, my Husband took Carson with him to give me a little time to myself while Cayden was napping.

The first thing that came to mind was an uninterrupted shower! I haven't enjoyed one of those since before I had kids. I also took this opportunity to leave my Husband some loving words in the showers for the next time he gets in. 



So normally I would write messages with my son's bath tub crayons but we didn't have any today so I used finger paint... a little bit harder to write with but still worked! 

so it's suppose to say "at how" but I was totally trying to rush before my Husband got home and wrote "at hot"

The sky is the limit with all the things you say in the shower ;) I kept mine pg rated for views and family who browse my blog lol! 


No comments:

Post a Comment