Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Making Room.

Squeezing into my old room while growing up, my Husband and I have been trying to utilize what space we have. 

Currently we are living with my Mom till My Husband figures out what the next steps he'll be taking in his career. 

Since we weren't able to fit the Dresser I worked so hard on :(, we decided to buy these nifty under the bed storage containers to shelter our clothing and accessories.  

Total we bought 4 which cost us 60 dollars I believe. Believe or not this idea was my Husbands.. Looks like he's been glancing over my shoulders while I am pinning away.


Going from a two bedroom two bath, to a three bedroom one bath is extremely hard. Especially since your use to your little family of four combining with your Mother and Your 23 y/o Brother!

It's rough, but for the next couple months we'll have to make do!

So since I am living in a home where we can paint, I am anxious to share with you the paint color I chose for our room. 






The color I chose was called.. "Wicker Basket." I think it pops out the Country Chic aspect I am going for. 

My Mom commented "Your the only 22 Year Old I know Breann, that has her room decorated like that." Whatever that means I don't know but I love it lol. It's peacefully and inviting 



No comments:

Post a Comment